Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our Show On Last Friday Night...


Last friday night we had our show in the theatre.
We were one of the last performances, and I was very worried because all the others performances were great, (except one or two)...
Then when it was our turn , we went on the stage, and under the spotlight we started our show.
Basically it was a talent show, the Queenswood talent show, and before everything was wrong, but, after six months everyone , had improved and did well.
I had a very very important caracter, the security...
I was wearing all black, black t-shirt, black trousers and black sunglasses, and when the judges called me I had to go and catch the crazy musicians on the stage, with the "Mission Impossible" music playing.
At the beginning, while I was on the stage I felt quite horrible.
The lights and the sun glasses didn't let me see anything, I felt the show was not so great, and I just didn't want to be there.
But after a few time, thanks to someone who shouted "bella la security", that means "nice security" I was having fun, even if the show wasn't so great, and I thought that there were very worse performance.
Anyway, at the end of the show, we won, yes we won, and do you want to know what??
A very very little piece of chocolate, which one my friends stole immediately when I came back to my chair!!! ( And they said that it wasn't so nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment